Zest Anchor Advanced Generation Individual Component & Tool Listing
- Male freely rotates & moves within the housing, or denture cap. Male is replaced in seconds
- Metal denture cap is in denture base resin
- Wide band for increased retention area and decreased wear
- Strong–wide shank prevents bending and breakage
- Titanium coating for hardness and smooth internal surface
- New contour adapts better to root
- To replace the male, must cut out and chairside pick-up in self cure acrylic.
- Thin, tapered shank bends and breaks.
- Movement is mortar and pestle of male and female, causing wear and frequent replacement.
- Spherical shape has retention only at the height of contour–wears fast
- Rough internal surface
Overdentures and Partial Dentures: use when non-vital roots or implants are utilized as retaining abutments. The female maybe directly placed into a root, or a coping may be cast against the female. Implant abutment females are also available.
Not appropriate where a totally rigid connection is required.
- Subgingival connection results in low application of forces near the root center of support–Abutment preservation.
- Increased surface areas on both the nylon male and metal female allow for longer attachment life–Reduced servicing.
- Instant removal and replacement of males–Eliminates oral chairside male pickup.
- Universal joint stress relief with vertical resiliency–Abutment preservation.
Standard and Short and Tough Denture caps
ZAAG Denture Cap Males
#4321 Standard (2) (2.10mm Ø)
#4322 Standard oversize (2) (2.12mm Ø)
#4325 Mini (2) (1.58mm Ø)
#4326 Mini oversize (2) (1.62mm Ø)
ZAAG Replacement Males
#4351 Standard (4) (2.10mm Ø)
#4352 Standard Oversize (4) (2.12mm Ø)
#4549 Std Extra Oversize (4) (2.15mm Ø)
#4353 Mini (4) (1.58mm Ø )
#4354 Mini Oversize (4) (1.62mm Ø )
ZAAG Short & Tough Denture Cap Males
#4331 Standard S&T (2) (2.10mm Ø)
#4332 Standard S&T Oversize (1) (2.12mm Ø)
#4335 Mini S&T (2) (1.58mm Ø)
#4336 Mini S&T Oversize (1) (1.62mm Ø)
ZAAG Short & Tough Replacement Males
#4533 Standard S&T (4) (2.10mm Ø)
#4534 Standard S&T Oversize (4) (2.12mm Ø)
#4538 Standard S&T Oversize (4) (2.15mm Ø)
#4543 Mini S&T (4) (1.58mm Ø)
#4544 Mini S&T Oversize (4) (1.62mm Ø)
ZAAG Direct Placement Females
ZAAG Impression Males
ZAAG Analogue Females
#4571 Standard (4)
#4581 Mini (4)
#4572 Standard (4)
#4582 Mini (4)
ZAAG RPD Female Analogue
ZAAG Parallel Posts
ZAAG One-Step Drill
Used to remove worn males and insert new males.
Includes ZAAG Cap Male Placement Tool (4961), Denture Cap Male Seating Tool (9310) with ZAAG Standard Replacement Male Side & Zest Anchor / ZAAG Mini Replacement Male Side (9311), Seating Tool Metal Pin (9515), ZAAG/Zest Denture Cap Male Coring Tool (9516).