Entry Level Operations Specialist
|Job Location:||Santa Maria, CA|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Preat Corporation a subsidiary of Young Innovations and is an aggressive, fast-growing, successful Dental Prosthetic Manufacturer and Supplier. We are looking to add The Best Possible People to our team. Daily duties include heavy product labeling and label management, inventory management, entering orders, pulling and packing orders, invoicing, shipping and all other daily support functions.
We are looking for an energetic Operations Specialist to join our warehouse team at our Santa Maria, CA facility. This position will be responsible for accurately completing tasks essential to the movement of product through our distribution center.
- Pick/Pack/Ship product for outbound customer orders.
- Verifies out of stock items for distribution operation.
- Communicates with customers regarding declined credit card issues.
- Work closely with quality to box up all orders.
- Assists in stocking the product room
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- 0-1 year’s previous Pick/Pack/Ship or assembly/production experience in a light manufacturing and/or warehouse environment is preferred.
- Experience with common Manufacturing/Distribution Center tasks
- Knowledge of basic NetSuite functionality and the ability to accurately type at a reasonable pace are required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
Preat/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer