Introducing the Bidra Conversion Smart Polishing Cap, a must-have for your next conversion from removable to a fixed prosthesis.
After seeing the poor results with existing products, Avinash S. Bidra, D.D.S., M.S., F.A.C.P., Director, UCONN Post-Graduate Prosthodontics, designed this innovation with the Dental Professional in mind.
External rough areas attract food, plaque, and bacteria and may lead to soft tissue inflammation and bone loss around the implants. Eliminate the headaches with the easy-to-use Bidra Conversion Smart Polishing Cap from Preat Corporation.
Why use Bidra Conversion Smart Polishing Caps?
- Existing polishing caps only protect the inside of the coping, not the outside!
- With an extended metal rim, the Bidra Conversion Smart Polishing Cap fully protects both the inside and outside of the metal coping, preventing damage to the coping during pickup, trimming, polishing and finishing the prosthesis.
- Lubricating the cuff and carefully scraping away any excess resin
- Covering with Teflon tape and/or some barrier medium
- Ignoring it and then simply grinding away excess as/if needed!
Clinical Consequences of Current Solutions:
- Inability to fully seat the prosthesis leading to lengthy corrective procedures leading to patient dissatisfaction!
- Inability to obtain passive fit upon seating due to excessive resin leading to potential implant failure of component failure (especially in immediate loading situations)
- Rough areas attracting food, plaque, and bacteria leading to soft tissue inflammation and bone loss around implants
Existing Caps only Protect the Inside!