Chairside Attachment Pickup MaterialPREAT Corporation
Chairside Attachment Pickup Material
Chairside Attachment Pickup Material Kits
Each kit contains:
Syringe and Plunger (8g)
15 Mixing Tips
15 Angled Tips
Optimal handling characteristics
- Tissue-colored material bonds to itself
- Packaged with a straight and angled tip for precise application
- Dual cure – self or light cure
- The material will set in approximately 5 minutes from the moment the material is expressed from the tip. The working time is approximately 2 minutes and 15 seconds.
- The material will self-cure in approximately 7 minutes from the time the material is expressed from the tip. We recommend waiting the full 7 minutes to ensure reliable attachment fixation.
- Curing time can be shortened by light curing.
- Shortened mixing tip length reduces waste and cost and increases the number of Attachments processed per syringe
- No primer required, reducing associated chairside time and cost
Designed with patient comfort in mind
- Odorless and tasteless
- Low cure temperature