Splintastik InstructionsPREAT Corporation
The Splintastik is an inexpensive and easy to use rod and tube attachment for non-parallel anterior abutments and segmented bridgework.
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- Extremely small–allows for open embrasures, good tooth contour, no extensive tooth reduction. May be reduced to any height.
- Excellent for non-parallel abutments and segmented bridges.
- Allows for independent cementation and removal of bridge segments.
- Polished ceramic insert eliminates bubbles during investing and ensures consistent and accurate castings.
- May be cast simultaneously along with the abutment crowns in any alloy–including non-precious
- Allows independent physiologic movement of segments.