Preci Vertix InstructionsPREAT Corporation
Preci Vertix “P” Instructions
A time tested and proven inexpensive extracoronal attachment system that is:
- Easy for a patient to insert and remove
- Requires minimal servicing and maintenance
- Adapts to all situations
- Provides super esthetics
Changing the Vertix Females
The Yellow (standard) females are included with the Preci Vertix kit. If the friction/retention of these females does not meet requirements, they may be replaced with either the White (reduced) or Red (increased) retention females.
1. Use a small sharp instrument to remove the female from the prosthesis.
2. Position the required female on the Vertix Insertion Tool and press it into the prosthesis.
3. Check if the required friction/retention is obtained.
Please note that if the male has been vertically reduced, the female will have to be reduced as well.