Dental Sales Manager West Coast
|Job Location:||Santa Maria, CA|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of categories.
Preat Corporation a subsidiary of Young Innovations and is an aggressive, fast-growing, successful Dental Prosthetic Manufacturer and Supplier. We are looking to add The Best Possible People to our team!
We are looking for a District Sales Manager who is responsible for delivering measurable business sales targets, via establishing profitable relationships with selected dental laboratories and the dental practitioner as well as increasing customer satisfaction within the specified region. The District Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales activities to generate trial and awareness of the Preat product portfolio.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Achieve or exceed sales goals in an assigned region through the effective selling and marketing of company products to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
- Establish new leads, grow the sales pipeline, and implement strategies to increase short- and long-term market penetration.
- Plan sales activity based on the defined sales process to ensure that the region meets or exceeds assigned monthly and/or annual sales goals.
- Analyze customer’s short and long-term needs and opportunities, and plan with customers ways to increase business flow. Provide educational, marketing measures for customers to be successful.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
- Study and keep informed on company policies, new technologies, products, competitive activity, and other general information as necessary.
- Supports and attends regional trade shows, exhibitions, education, and study club programs.
- Manage assigned geographical territory within the allocated expense budget.
- Working closely with the Exec. Dir Sales/Mktg– providing recommendations for priorities, timetables and manages resources/tasks as it relates to the businesses.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly projections of revenue and units. Provides input to the development of the annual sales forecast.
- General CRM Activities: Preat SAP/NetSuite/CRM provides a platform for every field-based employee to plan and measure activities to the current customer base and prospective customers. The data input provides guidance for business strategies to report trends, customer needs and identify Sales, Marketing, and Education opportunities. All employees with customer-facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Preat customer and prospect.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Validated dental technical and clinical competence
- Validated customer relationships preferably with key opinion leaders
- Ability to effectively present information to customers
- Ability to resolve customer issues
- Valid driver license, safe driving record, ability to maintain auto insurance coverage, and ability to obtain credit card required
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- The candidate must live in Southern California to be considered for hire.
Young Innovations/Microbrush International are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer