The Distal Stress Eliminator (DSE) Hinge is a bilateral clasp retained free end removable partial dentures designed to reduce loading or torqueing of abutments. The unique design provides for easy freeing after casting and provides total lateral stability.
- For use on mandibular bilateral clasp retained free end removable partial dentures to reduce loading or torquing of retaining abutments
- Allows patient comfort and abutment protection by allowing independent unilateral function eliminating torquing leverage on the abutments on the nonfunctioning side
- Small size allows utilization in short vertical spaces and provides for good esthetics. Universal size: width of 3.0mm and a vertical height of 1.5mm
- May be used on both conventional clasp cases and in conjunction with a variety of precision attachments
- Unique design provides for easy freeing after casting and provides total lateral stability