Perma Block Kit
- Used to block out undercuts associated with large gingival embrasures, implant bars, precision attachments or fixed partial denture pontics during impression taking procedures
- Heavy body prevents displacement during intraoral pick-up of attachments with autopolymerizing resins. May be used for Laboratory duplication, but not indicated for Laboratory / Indirect Processing of Acrylic.
- Cellulose-based block-out material specifically for attachment and implant procedures
- Kit includes (4) syringes with 1.2mL each and (20) application tips
- Adheres to metal and teeth
- Mold, shape, and contour with wet instrument, cotton swab, or a wet finger in a rubber glove