CAD Engineer Specialist
|Job Location:||Santa Maria, CA|
Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality dental equipment and supplies. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories.
Preat Corporation a subsidiary of Young Innovations and is an aggressive, fast-growing, successful Dental Prosthetic Manufacturer and Supplier. We are looking to add The Best Possible People to our team. Daily duties include heavy product labeling and label management, inventory management, entering orders, pulling and packing orders, invoicing, shipping and all other daily support functions.
We are seeking a talented, self-led, and energetic CAD Engineer Specialist to join our team at our Santa Maria, CA location. The CAD Engineer Specialist is responsible for using CAD software to develop new dental implant components as well as export alignment of dental implant components and import CAD files into dental industry-specific CAD software.
- Create new dental implant components using CAD software
- Manage and develop projects with existing parts and create a digital workflow
- Design new and improve existing line drawings and manage product development
- Develop prototype samples to improve existing product portfolio
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs department to ensure compliance, track development, and document approvals.
- Participate in weekly design and development meetings, ensuring activities and deadlines are tracking properly.
- Read, respond, and aggregate all details communicated daily in email into actionable product development processes.
- Collect and organize data into spreadsheets
- Analyze and summarize trial data results
- Bachelor’s degree in CAD is desirable.
- 5 years’ experience with CAD software
- Knowledge of 3Shape, Exocad, and CAD/CAM Software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as alone with little direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills required.
Preat/Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer