Preat has assembled a unique offering of clinical specialties to assist the dental professional.
BisGMA and PMMA impregnated E-glass fiber.
Since eFiber truly bonds to acrylics and composites, you can grind/polish the prosthesis, adjust high spots, and place the reinforcement where it matters: at the edge to stop cracks/breaks from beginning.
Designed for light cure chairside applications.
Implantlink Temporary Implant Cement
The first removable semi-permanent cement designed specifically for implant restorations.
- Dual cure for quick and easy application
- Light cure allows for easy to remove excess cement to maintain peri- implant health
- Strong enough to provided stability, but still allows the restoration to be easily removed without damage
Chairside Attachment Pickup Material
Pink dual-cure Bis-Acryl chairside attachment pick up material, odorless and tasteless.
Working time 2 minutes and 15 seconds, curing time 7 minutes (self cure). 8g syringe enables the pickup of about 30 attachments.
Eack kit contains:
- Syringe and Plunger
- 15 Mixing Tips
- 15 Angled Tips
Denture Removal Tool
Patient friendly and easy to use denture removal tool! This is designed to be used by the patient, or caregiver, to assist with the dislodgement of a dental prosthesis, including dentures and overdentures.
- Large ergonomic handle for easy, no slip handling. Bi-directional design for patients with dexterity limitations.
- Angled handle facilitates a comfortable approach to the intraoral environment and the extended neck allows the patient to reach prosthetic flanges while keeping the tool at a patient comfortable level.
- Rounded tip and no sharp edges to prevent soft tissue trauma or prosthesis damage.
Create a custom tray quality impression in just one short appointment.
The Wagner Tray provides the same features of a Lab-fabricated custom tray but is ready in just minutes. A Wagner Tray is customized chairside and in your patient’s mouth, eliminating the need for a second appointment.
Perma Block is a specially designed, cellulose-based caulking and block-out material that is syringe delivered. Perma Block will adhere to a wet rubber dam, gingival and mucosal tissues and teeth. It will adhere under water and saliva!