eFiber by Preat is a BisGMA and PMMA impregnated E-glass fibers. All the advantages of the first generation Preat Perma Fiber, but without the need to “wet” the material!
Use fiber to prevent Stress Cracks from starting before they begin. Increase fatigue resistance. Increase flexural strength.
- The fibers are translucent
- No ugly metal wires
- Bonds to all composite and acrylic resins.
- Eliminate broken prostheses and non-revenue chairside time
- Stop breakage before it begins!
- Easy to handle
- Easy to grind and finish- No fraying
- No special tools needed
eFiber Composition & Comparison
The BIS-GMA allows eFiber to bond with light cure composites and well as acrylic (PMMA).
eFiber provides 28 MPa of adhesive strength to etched enamel/dentin and 27 MPa to composite.
Intra Oral Splinting
eFiber Space Maintainer
eFiber Denture Repair